Who am I?
‘Who Am I?’ is an age old, yet still crucial question.
We collaborate with our clients in unfolding their past/present/future ‘story’, so they may more mindfully, authentically and sustainably choose who they are being and how they want to live.
Our story is our own, and we tailor our projects to the needs, priorities and goals of each person. By combining learning experiences with one-on-one coaching we maximise outcomes.
How would you answer these questions?
- Do I know what really matters to me?
- Can I describe what success is for me? And happiness?
- What does the best version of me look like? And my best life? Best career?
- Am I happy with how I live, work, look, feel, interact?
- Am I thriving, or just surviving?
- Am I excited about what the future holds?
- Am I feeling proud of who I am? Am I being the person I want to be?
- Am I successfully integrating and prioritising the different areas of my life?
- Am I living in alignment with my values, what is most important to me?
- Am I growing and learning? Do I have plans?
- What’s not working for me in my career and/or life?
- Is there a disconnect between my behaviours and my goals?
- Does it feel as though I am in charge of my future?
- If not, why not? Am I being proactive or just reactive?
- What would I do differently if I was braver?
- What would a wise friend suggest I do differently?
- How committed am I to changing what’s not working?
- Which assumptions or faulty beliefs or negativity do I need to dump?
- What habits are not serving me? What do I need to unlearn or change?
- What do I need to look at with fresh eyes, in new ways?
- What hard actions am I avoiding? What do I need to just stop doing?
- Do I have a network of cheerleaders and challengers?
- Are my relationships going well? Am I loved, loveable?
- What will enable me to make changes I need to make?
- Am I prepared to do what’s required rather than what’s easy?
- What excuses have I been making to let myself ‘off the hook’?
- What obstacles to my best life do I need to overcome?
- How do I hold myself accountable for what I want?
- How will I persevere in my changes when motivation wanes?
- If I was 10 years into the future, what would I look back and wish I’d done differently?